Monday 5 October 2020 to Tuesday 6 October 2020 Online/ Virtual Conference, Turkey
CALL FOR PAPERS:
You are invited to participate in ADVED 2020- 6th International Conference on Advances in Education that will be held in fully virtual (online) format, on 5-6 October, 2020.
Due to Coronavirus, ADVED 2020 Conference changed to fully online (virtual) format:
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT ONLINE NOW:
THE CONFERENCE TOPICS:
include, but are not limited to:
all areas of Education; education of social sciences and education of humanities
AN INTERNATIONAL EVENT:
You will be able to share all your experiences with other experts in a truly international atmosphere. This conference will be held at the international level. Plenty of participants from more than 30 different countries all over the world are expected to attend.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR PAPERS:
– Abstract Submission Deadline: September 07th, 2020
– Final Paper Submission Deadline: September 13th, 2020
– Registration deadline for Authors: September 13th, 2020
– Conference Dates: October 5th-6th, 2020
- All the accepted full papers will be published in the Abstracts & Proceedings CD-ROM (e-book) with an ISBN number and will be given to the participants during the conference. A DOI number will be assigned to each published paper in the proceedings.
- Participants will also be able to access and download the Abstracts & Proceedings E-book from OCERINT’s online e-library (http://www.ocerints.org/index.php/digital-library(link is external)) web site.
- ADVED 2020 Abstracts & Proceedings will also be included in Google Scholar and sent to be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
- The accepted papers (depending upon their authors’ option) will also be sent to be reviewed for publishing in our peer reviewed online International journal with an ISSN number (and a DOI number for each paper).
We look forward to your participation..
ADVED 2020 Organizing Committee
Conference Website: https://www.ocerints.org/adved20(link is external)
Enquiries: email@example.com(link sends e-mail)
Event language(s): English
Event type: Conference
Attending fee: No
Registration deadline: 05/10/2020
Online event: Yes
Event website: http://www.ocerints.org/adved20(link is external)
Organised by: International Organization Center of Academic Research
Organiser type: Other event
Contact details: Conference Website: https://www.ocerints.org/adved20 Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org Or email@example.com
Number of delegates: 100 – 200
Target group: Academics, students, researchers in andragogy, Adult learning networks & organisations, Projects & partnerships, Policy makers, Media professionals
Theme addressed: Learning Environments
Aims and objectives: The aims and objectives of ADVED 2020 are: Create an international forum to gather, discuss and exchange the latest academic researches on all fields of education, and advances in education. Provide international scientific forum for exchange of new ideas in a number of multidisciplinary fields of education, education of social sciences and education of humanities that interact in-depth through discussions with the colleagues from around the world. Both inward research; core areas of education and outward research, multi-disciplinary and inter-disciplinary on education of social sciences and humanities will be covered during the event. Provide the ideal opportunity to bring together professors, researchers, graduate and post-graduate students of different disciplines, discuss new issues, and discover the most recent development in Education and education technologies. Share best practices and promote international partnership and cooperation among lecturers and professionals from all over the world.
Recognition/certification of participation: A Certificate of Participation will be given to each participant